The GPS Location selection allows you to target panelists based on their location. For example, if you want to interview panelists who’ve visited a Walmart, select “Walmart” from the “Retail” category of options.
Adding and Enabling GPS Locations
- Click on the “GPS Locations” heading on the left side pane.
- Select a location category from the drop-down menu.
- Select the location you want to add.
- Press the > arrow to add the location to your Targeted Location(s).
- To remove a selection, select that location from the Targeted Location(s) box and press the < arrow.
- Select “Enable Locations” to save your selection.
The panelist must be at one of the chosen locations to receive and complete the survey. This is useful for surveys that ask panelists to photograph or comment on a product in-store.
These require the panelist to finish the survey no more than 24 hours after visiting the chosen location. This is useful for surveys that are trying to gauge user experience after a store visit.
Note: For GPS Surveys, you cannot select both Geography quotas and GPS functionality. At this time, when you select a retailer, it assumes national distribution. If you would like to conduct a survey with certain geographic quota and GPS functionality, please contact us directly.